An established international bank is looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst who will work on large corporate transactions.
- Assess business proposals submitted from front office departments and produce Credit reports based on findings.
- Attend Credit Committee to present and defend Credit report.
- Monitor ongoing risk of an allocated Corporate Credit portfolio.
- Take ownership of complex credit enquiries from various areas of the bank.
- Carry out ad hoc duties related to Credit where necessary.
- A sound understanding of various corporate lending products.
- A strong knowledge of balance sheets and analysis.
- Relevant qualifications useful.