An established Asset Manager is looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst who will assist with managing the risk profile of a portfolio broadly covering Commodity Finance, Fixed Income and Equities products.
- Credit risk analysis and periodic review of corporate and commercial counterparties.
- Daily monitoring and oversight view for the credit risk quality of the wider portfolio.
- Credit Risk stress testing.
- Liaise and challenge front office on credit risk issues for various transactions.
- Work with senior management & wider risk team on credit risk issues and assist with changes/developments to the credit risk framework.
- 5 years+ experience with credit risk and an understanding of Trade Finance/Commodities/Fixed Income.
- A strong understanding of PD, LGD, EAD & RWA.
- Effective communication skills for communicating with front office.