An established international bank in London is looking to hire a Credit Manager to assist in managing the credit risk analysis of corporate lending at a transaction and portfolio level.
- Undertake detailed credit and financial analysis of existing and prospective clients and provide recommendations to front office staff.
- Working closely with senior RMs, produce credit proposal papers for submission to credit sanctioning. Minimise potential credit risk losses by identifying risks and implementing mitigants.
- Manage the ongoing credit risk of an assigned portfolio of corporate names across a range of sectors. Make recommendations based on credit policy and discuss concerns with senior management.
- Work closely with senior management to strengthen credit risk frameworks for better management of the portfolio. Assessing and making changes to internal rating methodologies.
Skills and Experience
- High level understanding and experience analysing the credit risk of corporate clients for a range of vanilla lending products.
- Fluent Mandarin, spoken and written.
- Experience in a bank or ratings agency.
- Strong communication skills.