Credit Manager position at a top international bank with broad Commodity and Structured Finance remit.
- Credit Risk and analysis for new and existing transactions.
- Acting in a first line of defence capacity and preparing credit proposals for review.
- Proactively monitoring counterparties and individual transactions, flagging areas of Credit Risk concern to senior staff when necessary.
- Assist with the risk management of the overall portfolio, making informed decisions with absolute clarity.
- Support Administration and Operations departments by relaying information accurately.
- A strong knowledge of commodities Credit Risk across a range of sub sectors (hards, softs, energy etc.).
- Financial Modelling skills.
- Solid communication skills.