Brilliant opportunity to join a global firm where you will have remit on structured finance transactions.
- Analyse financial statements/cash flows to formulate risk opinion on structured finance transactions.
- Manage the risk profile of an assigned portfolio.
- Make recommendations to senior staff to mitigate risk in individual transactions where possible.
- Prepare reports for review by senior management.
- Interface with loans admin department ensuring exposures are booked correctly.
- Fluent German language skills are a prerequisite.
- Recent experience working on structured finance transactions (eg. Project Finance, Leveraged/Acquisition Finance, Asset Finance, Trade Finance, Property Finance etc).
- Strong Credit Analysis skills.