A Credit Analyst position with an international bank working on corporate & commercial loans across a range of sectors and products.
- Support relationship managers and front office staff with technical credit input during the origination process.
- Analyse financial statements, management accounts and cash flow statements; generating ratios and using a range of tools to evaluate financial status of a range of clients.
- Conduct industry analysis and produce material to be reviewed by senior staff.
- Support the entire deal process, working closely with administration and compliance for efficiency.
- Undertake a range of credit related projects an tasks as required.
Skills & Experience:
- An understanding of corporate and commercial lending, ideally with experience with MNC to SME lending. #
- Experience with Real Estate lending.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.