A new opportunity has arisen at an international bank based in London, they seek a Credit Administration Manager to support their Corporate Banking business.
- Preparation of detailed facility letters in line with relevant credit information and documentation.
- Maintenance of necessary data files and facility limits.
- Timely completion and submission of routine reports
- Detailed reviews of relevant legal documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of credit files.
- Liaising with relevant internal/external departments and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve any potential departmental or systematic issues.
- Work continuously with senior management to improve the banks credit administration function.
- 3-5+ years of Credit/Loan Administration experience
- Experience working within a financial institution or bank.