A new opportunity has arisen at an expanding asset mangement company based in London, they seek a Credit Administration analyst to support their Real Estate portfolio.
- Preparation of detailed facility letters in line with relevant credit information and documentation.
- Maintenance of necessary data files and facility limits.
- Timely completion and submission of routine reports
- Detailed reviews of relevant legal documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of credit files.
- Liaising with relevant internal/external departments and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve any potential departmental or systematic issues.
- Work continuously with senior management to improve the banks credit administration function.
- 1-3+ years of Credit/Loan Administration experience
- Experience working within a financial institution or bank.