Portfolio Analyst role with an asset manager working on the management and surveillance of corporate debt portfolios.
- Monitor individual transactions within an assigned portfolio, analysing transaction risks and monitoring material developments.
- Carry out sector research and analysis, informing senior management to changes where appropriate.
- Prepare credit papers for review by management.
- Carry out financial analysis and update financial models to monitor transactions and portfolio.
- Monitor covenants and negotiate deal issues with relevant external parties, eg. waiver requests, early repayments, restructurings.
- Contribute to periodic and ad hoc reporting.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in a corporate debt or credit environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.