An established international bank is looking to hire a senior credit analyst who will manage the credit risk profile of a corporate lending portfolio.
- Receive and assess credit proposals from front office/Relationship Managers for new money and renewal transactions.
- Analyse the credit risk of proposed deals through financial statement and industry analysis.
- Identify and mitigate key areas of credit risk by making recommendations on transaction structure.
- Attend credit committee as required, summarising and defending transactions.
- Monitor the ongoing credit risk profile of an assigned portfolio.
- 5+ years in a credit/ credit risk analyst position within a corporate bank.
- A strong understanding of the corporate lending product suite.
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills preferred.