A large European bank are looking to hire a Credit Analyst who will assist the front office team with lending to corporate names.
- Assist front office with client management and deal origination.
- Analyse financial statements and form credit risk view, calculating LGD, PD etc.
- Monitor an assigned portfolio across various sectors and products (vanilla lending, leveraged finance, asset finance).
- Ensure internal and external compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Liaise with back office operations/administration for deal processing.
- 2-3 years minimum experience of corporate lending at a large banking institution.
- Strong academics and relevant qualifications preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.