Our client invests in commercial and residential real estate which benefits from strong fundamentals and growth prospects. As part of their ongoing expansion plans, they now have an opportunity for a business development manager. This role would suit someone with entrepreneurial flair.
- To increase new to bank business growth by pro-active research, identification and pursuit of new business opportunities
- Self generates appropriate new business for target market.
- Appropriate and effective administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison.
- Open dialogue with Banks, create financing opportunities, maintain existing loans (reporting, covenant standing…), maintain business relationship
- You will be capable of working through the whole transaction life to include due diligence, structuring, preparation of documentation and monitoring.
- Support senior management
- Project related work with a wide range of administrative and operational tasks.
- Client interface/ Relationship management.
- A knowledge of debt financing in mortgage Banking and/or in real estate company
- Experience of pan-European Commercial Real Estate
- The ability to review and assess facilities (Financial Modelling skills)
- German fluency (highly advantageous)