Brilliant opportunity in Syndications with a growing international bank. The role will focus on developing relationships with other lenders to enhance business potential.
- Play a strong role in deal coordination for syndicated transactions, interfacing with partner banks directly.
- Assist with the preparation of transaction related documentation.
- Assist with term sheets, marketing material, teasers, pitch books, financial models, memorandum etc.
- Work closely with deal origination team assessing deal structure and pricing.
- Prepare syndication memorandum supporting the departments proposed transaction, presenting and defending at credit committee.
- Work with senior staff to manage risk and develop a syndication strategy suitable for the banks’ appetite.
- Strong experience within Syndicated lending.
- A track record of developing new business in corporate banking.
- Strong analytical skills and a knowledge of corporate banking products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.