An international bank in the city of London is looking to hire an NBFI banking professional to join their growing team of institutional bankers.
- Support senior relationship managers with the origination process with a range of NBFI clients (PE firms, Close/Open-ended Funds, Asset Managers, Insurance, Broker Dealers etc).
- Manage relationships with clients and cross-sell the banks product offering where possible.
- Assist with the ongoing management of an assigned portfolio of names.
- Analyse financial statements and support credit in making lending decisions.
- Work closely with different areas of the bank (risk, compliance, admin, operations etc) to maintain efficient processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the NBFI banking space.
- Strong relationship management, credit analysis and portfolio management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.