An expanding global investment company seeks a Senior Asset Manager level candidate with a focus on European Real Estate. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and have 5+ years’ prior experience, particularly in the NPL space.
- “Cradle to grave” investment responsibility covering resolution review and approval, management of servicers, deployment of campaigns and strategies
- Deal management and client liaison in the NPL space
- Oversee junior staff and ensure smooth running of portfolio and ensure best returns.
- Underwriting internal reports, investment proposals and assessing compliance with transaction documentation.
- Travel as required to countries where the Assets are based
- Previous working knowledge of the NPL market in Europe
- Excel and modelling skills plus excellent data manipulation and analysis
- 5+ years’ experience in a Bank, CRE or Asset Manager.
- Organisation skills and first class stakeholder and communication skills
- Fluency in a European language would be advantageous