Super opportunity for a Portfolio manager to develop a career with a CRE focused group.
- Support senior members of staff with general admin, some financial modelling, analysis and reporting.
- Maintain a portfolio by carrying out loan administration duties where required.
- Gain exposure to front office environment by supporting members of staff at client meetings.
- General support functions where required and ad hoc project work.
- 2-5 years Property Finance /CRE experience
- Sound excel and MS Office IT skills area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.