Senior Associate sought for an expanding Asset Management company.
You will take primary responsibility for reporting:
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting files, working closely with Asset Management staff ready for internal review process.
• Provide support and back up in preparing quarterly risk review reports, internal liaison to ensure covenants, KPI’s and commentary are updated ahead of internal review process.
• Assist with ad-hoc billing requirements (under the risk review and any additional loan on loan reporting)
• Assist with the set up and ongoing maintenance of any data rooms.
• Loans administration and preparation of loan level reports and servicing fee invoices.
• Preparing for the investor-reporting package at bond, loan and asset level and assemble initial drafts of the reporting.
• Assist with ‘additional duties’ as required.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 financial services experience, some knowledge of debt/loan structures and have advanced excel and VBA skills and enjoy data manipulation and reporting