A European bank in London is looking to hire an Analyst who will provide technical input on a range of leveraged, acquisition and structured financing loans.
- Assist with the production of credit applications for new lending applications, focusing on leveraged and acquisition financing facilities.
- Complete annual reviews and raise concerns with senior staff where necessary.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of the Acquisition Finance portfolio and report on a periodic basis.
- Monitor the market for key trends and alert senior management to key issues that may effect the portfolio.
- Ensure the timely and secure receipt of key docuemntation (compliance certificates, accounts, covenants certificates, loan docs etc).
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role within a bank or large financial services organisation.
- Solid credit analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.