International Bank seeks support for financial reporting and accounting services including the maintenance of books & records for the Company, support for of the accounts payable function and supporting the production of financial reports and general management information.
The role would work with the expanding finance team and involve:
- Ownership of financial recording and bookkeeping tasks within daily (post journals, investigate aging balances and look for resolution, bank reconciliation reviews etc.), monthly & quarterly financial accounting and to ensure timely and accurate month end close for the UK legal entity and branch.
- Perform and develop existing control processes, forecasting and budgeting including co-ordination of the formulation of the business plans/budgets
- Oversee the operating expenses and the capital expenditure programme to ensure adherence to budget
- Payment run processing review and working with the Treasury and Operations for any funding requirements
- Make sure that the statutory financial statements and annual accounts of all local entities are prepared timely, accurately and in accordance with statutory requirements and accounting standards
- Co-ordinate the external audit functions of books and records, and statutory financial statements
- Prepare financial data and reports for business management in the form and at the frequency required by the management committees, the Board etc Provide management information of a financial nature.