International Bank seeks a Vice President to collaborate with RM and provide coverage for both corporate and financial institution clients on FM products.
- Communicate directly with corporate clients to promote FX, options, commodity and other derivative products in order to achieve targets.
- Coordinate with internal departments and to work alongside Relationship Managers in order to promote business.
- Adhere to external regulatory frameworks and internal bank policy in respect to all processes and administration.
- Support Head Office, Treasury and Relationship Manager sales promotions to corporates in order to achieve targets.
- Work closely with internal clients and functional groups to ensure the performance of Sales function; Perform ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant sales experience in banking industry, 3-5 years in FM or Treasury
- Bachelor degree holder with relevant financial knowledge;
- Possess strong in-depth knowledge of trade concepts, regulations, and practices;
- Motivated, driven and ambitious and looking for challenges;
- Effectively negotiates with peers or superiors to achieve appropriate solutions