An international bank seek a general banking Treasury Operations Officer with a good understanding of Treasury products both vanilla and derivatives includes Spot, Forward and Swap transactions etc. The role will focus on reconciliations both external (nostro) and internal (balance sheet), supporting Treasury with liquidity reporting specifically cashflow and regulatory reporting under MiFID and EMIR . This role will be based in their offices in the city of London.
- Support and manage the Treasury Operations team ensuring that all key controls are performed in accordance with company procedures.
- In depth knowledge of External Nostro reconciliations
- In depth knowledge of External depot reconciliations
- In depth knowledge of payment processing via SWIFT
- Balance sheet substantiation
- Cashflow reporting
- Adhoc liquidity reports
- EMIR reporting
- MiFID II reporting
- Delivery of related MI reporting
- Suit an all-rounder with a good understanding of all Bank’s Treasury products.
- Understanding of regulatory impact on all operational processes.
- Must be competent on MS Office 2010 and SWIFT; OPICS knowledge preferred but not critical
- Good excel skills
- Mandarin language skill will be advantageous.