Expanding, dynamic finance house seeks a senior legal professional to take on this multifaceted role.
First class and rare opportunity to join this Financier based in the City of London. Our client truly offers a different way and approach to their work, making a refreshing change to traditional Banking style institutions.
Working alongside senior management, legal and compliance functions you will:
- Support the family office function, deal structuring and HNW interaction
- Develop the Corporate Secretariat function;
- Provide ad hoc legal guidance
Additional roles include:
- Oversee corporate governance
- Statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements
- Management of the board, senior manaement and committee calendars;
- Oversee London as well as other global offices (some travel likely)
- Liaising with Formation Agents, Management Agents and local agents in all areas
To be considered, you are likely to have a strong legal/commercial background, qualifications such as ACIS and ICSA, and some track record of family office/HNW clients or private banking.