An International Bank based in the City of London; seeks a Mandarin Speaking Fully or Partly Qualified Senior Accountant / Financial Reporting to support a broad range of Financial Accounting, processing, reviewing and control responsibilities in the Finance and Accounting Department.
- To operate core system on a daily basis, including accounting entry input, inter-bank transactions and other operations as required;
- To produce various financial returns and to complete regular reports to the Head Office and local regulatory authorities. Familiar with the local regulatory requirements, follow-up and analyse the impact of changes accordingly;
- To assist in participate in budgeting, planning and forecasting processes, and work with other management team members in developing action plans to achieve financial and operational targets.
- To assist company fixed assets, expense, suspense account, cheque and cash management, complete and maintain financial statistics and collate information as required;
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
- Fully or partly qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA) with training from a Big 4 accountancy practice ideally
- Experience with creating financial statements with exposure to banking industry
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Fluent Mandarin and English. Mandarin Written and Spoken is required.