As part of their expansion plans for 2018, the International Bank seek Senior Business Control Officers to support their multi-product business strategy and ensure that Financial Markets activities are carried out in compliance with applicable regulations, guidance, legislation and internal policies and to effectively strengthen risk control in the front office.
- To Act and monitor on the 1st line of defence including Risk control/Legal and Compliance requirements
- Producing relevant reports related to risks and limit breaches.
- Undertaking investigation and analysis of exceptions and data integrity.
- Communicating with Head Office, Middle Office and Risk Management to fulfil strategic goals and mitigating risks within Financial Markets.
- Assisting in liaising with Legal and Compliance department on any Legal and Compliance matters arising
- Assisting with the coordination and implementation of EMIR/MiFID II/MIFIR and ensuring compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with relevant departments across the Bank.
- Monitoring sales and market processes
- Reviewing policies and procedures to align to Head Office
- Relevant professional qualification as required, i.e. Banking/Finance degree or equivalent
- Must have strong understanding or risks within Financial Markets products within Banking eg. FX forward/swap, rates, options and commodities experience.
- Fluent in speaking and written Mandarin is advantageous