First class opportunity to join this expanding Real Estate investor and asset manager.
Working with this small, yet growing team and based in the West End of London you will:
- Offer direct support to the senior management team.
- Full analysis and underwriting of potential real estate investment opportunities.
- Maintain performance of property portfolio by working to company strategy.
- Drafting presentations and assisting senior staff with the pitch.
- Client liaison throughout.
- Maintain and develop internal and external relationships.
- Organise and manage data rooms for investment analysis.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in the Commercial Real Estate investment and acquisition space (M&A style skills).
- Ability to build and interpret complex cashflow models.
- Commercially astute with strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.