This is an exciting opportunity and a newly created role for a Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join one of the world's largest online business-to-business trading platform for small businesses. This role will perform the day to day operations in respect of the global payroll and benefits of the business, based with the Finance and HR functions in London, and working closely with all operations around the world. The purpose of this role will be to manage the in-house UK/Europe payroll function as well as the outsourced international payrolls.
- 2-5 years of experience with complex payroll items such as share based payroll schemes, salary sacrifice & payroll benefits, overseas assignments etc
- Knowledge of payroll laws, regulations, processes and policies
- Experience in operating and managing both in house and outsourced payrolls
- Experience in running UK and Europe payrolls
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage and prioritise key tasks simultaneously
- Team-player with ability to build relationships in global organisation
- Enthusiasm, excellent judgement and communication skills with demonstrable curiosity and passion for new technology
- Role is required to travel overseas
Essential & Desirable Skills
- 2-5years of previous experience within similar department/control function
- Maintain our instances of the payroll system and benefit systems, including liaising with software vendor as required
- Liaising with advisors to ensure we remain compliant with local and overseas requirements
- Good standard of written Mandarin and English from an occupational requirement prospective.
- Ability to communicate across all levels both internally and externally