An international Bank seeks TWO experienced candidates to join their growing Retail Banking Team as a Banking Operations Office to work with the back office processing team.
- To facilitate the implementation of all policies within the Department and remain compliant and meet the requirements of the Bank’s regulations and legislation in relation to anti-money laundering.
- To assist with the everyday process of the Operations team relating to Account opening for the purpose of assuring quality; error free and mitigation against risk by adherence to AML and KYC procedures of the bank and good practice.
- Conducting effective AML/KYC due diligence procedures including screening for new and existing customers and ensuring that internal and regulatory KYC/AML requirements are effectively met.
- Degree educated (preferably in law, banking or finance)
- Banking related qualifications
- ICA Certificate in Compliance or similar
- 2+ Years relevant Banking Experience
- AML and/or CDD related qualification
- Mandarin speaking and written is desirable