The main focus will be:
• Risk Identification & Assessment review – to be actively involved with business and support areas to review and perform risk assessments. This will include helping 1st line management.
• Operational Risk Loss and Incident reporting
• Operational Risk Committee – to organise and ensure key risks/issues highlighted for discussion.
• Risk Reporting – assist in the control over data collection and executive reporting to senior management.
• Conduct independent testing based on a formal plan set out by the new Risk Control Framework, and prepare management reporting thereafter.
You will have:
• An analytical mind-set with a consultative style and the ability to work well in a team as well as being self-sufficient.
• 2-4 years+ recent Operational Risk or Audit experience
• Corporate, Commercial and Retail Banking Experience (highly advantageous)