Great opportunity to join an international bank in London as a Manager of Market Risk, with the responsibility of developing and implementing a Market Risk Strategy.
- Develop a Market risk management framework to efficiently identify, quantify, monitor and communicate the bank's exposure.
- Ensure that identified Market Risks fall within the bank's risk management framework.
- Promote a bank-wide culture of Market Risk reduction.
- Quarterly review of the bank's trading strategy.
- 5+ years Market Risk experience gain within a bank.
- A strong understanding of Market Risk framework.
- An understanding of trading strategy.