NB: PLEASE IGNORE THE LOCATION AND CITY FOR THIS ROLE. We understand the location is negotiable within Africa.
A multi-national investment company, with expansion plans into Africa, are seeking an Investment focused team of M&A professionals who can assist and help lead the investment assessment and negotiation effort across a number of sectors.
- M&A investment banking or fund management experience in Europe, be responsible for project analysis, modelling, and valuation.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business Management/Technology is ideal. Master's degree/MBA is a plus
- Prior working experience in M&A with the Africa areas would be ideal (particularly within the Banking, Natural Resources, Consumer & Retail, Healthcare, Industrials, Real Estate and TMT sectors)
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exposure to Capital IQ, Mergermarket and Bloomberg beneficial
- Assist and lead all aspects of deal sourcing
- Full and comprehensive transaction due diligence
- Supporting all aspects of Research & Analysis for new investments
- Work closely with the CEO and new team to develop a structure to the process
- Guide senior management through risk assessment
- Liaise directly with clients and other stakeholders
- Multi task, managing many areas of the process from a high level
- Interaction with Head Office (Mandarin speaking requirement essential)