An International Bank is seeking a Loan Officer / Mortgage Advisor responsible for increasing the Bank’s mortgage loan portfolio by developing strategic business partners, attracting mortgage customers and submitting complete loan files while upholding Bank standards and ethics.
- Be responsible for a range of activities including: processing of new loan enquiries, full applications, AML/KYC, credit searches, workflow, loan completions, reporting and associated customer/client correspondence
- Develop strategic business partners to create a strong referral network.
- Build relationships with customers and provide them with products and services to meet their changing needs.
- Maintains a high level of customer service with quick response times and accurate information for both internal partners and external customers.
- Take thorough loan applications.
- Coordinate all aspects of the mortgage application process.
- Analyses detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with the appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Assisting the preparation of Statistical, anti-money laundering, Internal Audit Requirement / Compliance Requirements reports
- Communicate effectively with peers, colleagues and management.
- Fully CeMAP qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics is preferred
- 1+ years of previous loan officer experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mortgage credit policies and bank loan products
- Fluent in written and spoken in Mandarin and English