My client is an international equity and derivatives trading company based in the City. They are an existing member of the London Metal Exchange, due to growth they urgently require experienced LME Floor Sales Executive candidates for their front office. All applicants must be FCA CF30 holder.
- Marketing - In accordance with our client policy, market our client to current and prospective counterparts. This may include concentration by product area, geographical area or by business area (i.e. funds, producers, manufacturers).
- Customer service ensuring regulatory and commercial conduct towards customers is professional at all times.
- Ensure our client is delivering a full service to customer by offering all products and services.
- Prospecting to actively identify and seek new business contacts.
- Report any event or news, both unsubstantiated and substantiated in the market place, which may have material affect our client counterparty risk or position in the market place.
- Be knowledgeable of all products that are marketed.
- Be able to translate the advantages / disadvantages of products / services to customers.
- Be aware of our strength and weaknesses in relation to our competitors.
- Propose and structure new products and sound strategies when required.
- Solid knowledge of LME products
- Good understanding of credit, compliance and risk issues.
- Good knowledge of banking instruments.
- General customer care skills.
- Knowledge of market competition.
- Role involves overseas travel in Europe, US and Far-East.