As part of their expansion plans our client has created a new role. Training will be provided to help you develop your skills. In this "hands-on" client facing role you will:
- Manage a portfolio of debt transactions, bi-lateral and syndicated loan positions.
- Direct client liaison
- Maintaining internal/external relationships
- Monitoring cash flows
- Review Loan Documentation
- Prepare of written reports
- Ensure effective loan monitoring and covenance
- Instructing legal counsel, overseeing and managing the entire process until a satisfactory conclusion.
- Knowledge of ANY of the following areas is highly advantageous - Debt finance and the loan documentation that supports this, Property Finance, Credit Risk, other Corporate Banking areas
- A fluent french speaker
- An analytical, cashflow modelling/excel skillset
- 6 - 24 months relevent and recent experience in the above mentioned areas