New UK entrant seeks a junior entrepreneurial individual to support deal sourcing, analysis, origination and execution of M&A style deals.
A terrific opportunity to join this new entrant to the UK market. Our client has a significant international footprint (£1bn turnover in 2016) and is looking to grow.
- Support sourcing and review of M&A style deals
- Direct liaison with UK CEO
- Combine quantitative and qualitative approaches to portfolio construction and analysis
- Highly numerate and analytical with an ability to work with
- Support direct liaison with clients
- Demonstrable interest in the fund management industry and financial markets
- Proactive, flexible and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presenting skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to forge relationships internally and understand the business
- Awareness of the compliance and regulatory framework ie Transaction Due Diligence
- 6-12 months experience of PE, VC, M&A investment banking or Fund Management
- Good analytical skills, cashflow modelling
- Fluency in Mandarin & English.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Merger &Acquisition investment banking or Fund Management
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent experiences of completing M&A deals preferable in Hi-Technology, manufacturing industries.
- Fluency in Mandarin & English and strong graphic communication skills are all essential.