An International Bank based in the City, looking for a Head of Financial Markets to lead and manage the FM team.
- Manage and develop the banks overall Financial Markets team
- Conduct bonds investment and trading, Repo, inter-bank lending and interest- rate derivatives products transactions
- Deal and manage all FX requirements of customers of the bank both on the phone and over electronic platforms.
- To build new relationships with Interbank counterparties and work with Corporate Banking/FI to ensure sufficient lines are put in place to facilitate both FX & Interest Rate dealing.
- To continuously review Department procedures, policies, systems, development of processes and the implementation of the agreed changes.
- Proven 5+ years of recent work experience leading and managing a Financial Markets team (ideally in a small international banking environment
- Have in-depth knowledge in banking products e.g. bond, interest-rate and relevant products
- Fluent in speaking and written Mandarin and English