Excellent opportunity with a city based bank where you will take up SMF16/17 functions.
- Responsible for the Bank's compliance within the UK regulatory system.
- Ensure the compliance framework is regularly reviewed and consistent with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor news of relevant enforcement actions and report to Senior Management.
- Ensure responsibilities of SMF16/17 are carried out as required by the FCA.
- Proven 5+ years of Senior Level Compliance and AML experience.
- Understanding of relevant FCA rules, FOS, Data Protection legislation.
- Anti Financial Crime legislations and JMLSG guidance.
- FCA approach to supervision.
- Understanding of how SOCA and other agencies operate.
- ‘Approved Person’ status.
- Compliance/regulatory/legal experience.
- Financial services experience.
- Commercial and/or Retail Banking experience.