An International Bank seeks Deputy CFO to work with the existing Finance Team in managing the daily functions of the newly formed UK subsidiary.
- Production of Statutory Financial Accounts; Business Planning & Analysis
- Financial Planning, MIS, Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections,
- Responsible for ensuring integrity, accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Reviewing/Updating of exiting ICAAP and ILAAP documents, including stress testing scenarios
- Liaising with external auditors. Manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required deadlines.
- EIR modelling
- Interaction with relevant teams for Liquidly and Regulatory Reporting.
- Experience of around 10 years with at least 5 years at head of department (senior management) level in the banking sector
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Must have experience of UK GAAP (FRS 102); specifically Financial Instruments IAS 39 o IFRS 9 ie Bank Audit experience
- Significant demonstrated experience of preparation of management and annual accounts, business analysis and management information and the development, maintenance and monitoring of management information systems and procedures.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Communication & interpersonal skills, strong leadership and management experience.