Cross Border M&A consulting firm seeks M&A analysts (Junior and Senior positions)
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to pursuing a career in M&A
- Execute cross-border M&A transactions
- Be capable of working through the whole transaction life. Including due diligence, structuring, negotiation, preparation of documentation (including investment proposal for the credit committee) and monitoring.
- Prepare and present marketing materials, pitch books, presentations and reports.
- Managing client relationships
- Project related work with a wide range of administrative and operational tasks.
- Analyse and interpret cashflow models
- Degree in a numerate subject, for example, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Physics
- Strong Financial Modelling skills
- Experience in M&A transactions.
- 1+ years’ experience in Banking/Finance
- Prior working experience in M&A is advantageous (particularly within the Consumer & Retail, Healthcare, Industrials and TMT sectors)
- Exposure to Capital IQ, Mergermarket and Bloomberg beneficial
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferred.