An international bank are offering an exciting opportunity to join their financial institutions department as a Credit Analyst.
- Prepare the credit applications and credit ratings of the Financial Institutions clients.
- Assist in collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
- Monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality
- Maintain a keen interest and awareness of market trends in FI business including key trends and events in the UK and international credit markets
- Working closely with RM’s (if required) to assist in ensuring transactions arranged in the Department are in accordance with any applicable departmental procedures.
- Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English and Mandarin - will be required to write credit proposals in Chinese
- Strong experience as a Credit Analyst and in Financial Institutions
- Graduate Calibre/ or relevant professional qualifications
- Strong understanding of financial markets