An International Banking seeks Senior Credit Analyst to join their growing Commercial Banking Team.
- Determine credit worthiness of existing /prospective corporate clients
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, change requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc)
- Complete ratio and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Carry out post-lending management as required by the Bank and work with members of other departments by producing statistics, initial analysis, reviewing credit lines and various tasks associated with the Bank’s corporate lending business
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Customer Due Diligence including customer KYC/KYB reviews.
- Assisting the preparation of Statistical, AML, Internal Audit Requirement/Compliance Requirements reports
- Graduates with relevant corporate banking experience
- 2-4 years’ working experience as a credit analyst in the Banking Industry.
- Good understanding of financial statements, ratios, financial accounts, debt capacity, with an ability to build basic models and to analyse cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Fluent in Mandarin written and speaking is essential