A growing International Bank seeks to recruit an experienced CRO, to take on the SMF4 function and develop the Banks overall Risk department.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in a banking environment as Head of Risk or CRO.
- Overall management responsibility for the banks Risk department
- Responsibility for Credit, Market and Operational Risk disciplines
- Implement and update relevant policies, procedures and processes
- Develop the banks risk framework and set internal limits
- Advise internal departments on risk related transaction issues
- Sit on relevant Executive and Management Committees
- Address relevant regulatory issues and interact with the Bank regulators
- Provide regular reports on performance to the board
- Work alongside senior management to develop the banks UK market strategy
- Grow and develop the Risk department
- Extensive experience managing Credit, Market and Operational Risk
- 10-15+ years experience in Banking Risk Management
- Regulatory exposure
- current/previous SMF4 approval preferred