Excellent opportunity to join the Investment Banking division of a large Middle eastern bank, working across various areas of Corporate Finance in one of the premier Middle Eastern financial centres.
- Assist the full transaction cycle of M&A, ECM and DCM Corporate Finance advisory deals.
- Create and stress test financial models.
- Maintain & develop relationships with clients.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of presentations and pitches to internal and external stakeholders.
- Obtain and manage data contributing to various deals.
- Write up of financial reports for review by senior members of staff.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Experience within Corporate Finance (ideally within an Investment Bank or boutique).
- An understanding of Strategic Advisory.
- Strong financial reporting skills.