An International Bank seeks an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking team in the City of London. You will be working closely with the relationship manager to assist on the daily documentation.
- Assisting RM and provide financing solutions including corporate loan, trade finance etc
- Supporting RM with risk control related work
- Develop and maintain relevant legal, regulatory and risk of the Corporate Banking products and services.
- Practice sound credit risk management
- Solicit new customers and maintain existing customer relationship
- Understand Corporate Banking products and services
- Good analytical and basic credit analysis skills; ability to interpret accounts understand accounting principles, awareness of good practice in credit risk assessment, ability to design financial models and to understand/resolve complex issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin are essential.
- An understanding of banking operations and loan documentation.
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in Economics, Business, Finance or related areas.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in relationship management and corporate lending
- Mandarin fluency (written and spoken) is a requirement for this job.