Our client, a leading global portfolio Manager who specialise in high end Real Estate deals seek to recruit an experienced Analyst/Asset Manager.
- Manage a portfolio of commercial property transactions by overseeing financial performance of the underlying real estate in commercial real estate loans, bi-lateral and syndicated loan positions.
- Maintaining key internal/external relationships with a view to reaching and exceeding borrower, lender, investor and Management service expectations.
- To review loan and security document provisions and recommending appropriate courses of action on behalf of the lender.
- Preparation of written reports and analysis as part of the ongoing/monthly/quarterly/annual loan review process. Monitoring cash flows, tenancy positions and lease and loan diary events.
- Ensure effective loan monitoring and covenant compliance.
- Researching property values and maintaining an overview of real estate markets.
- Instructing legal counsel, overseeing and managing the entire process until a satisfactory conclusion.
- Escalate all issues on loan facilities with a senior member
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Real Estate Finance
- Ability to read and effectively interpret legal and financial documentation