An International bank seek to recruit an Admin Assistant, to provide office administrative support across Bank. The candidate should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve the company’s procedures and day-to-day operations.
- Answering email, phone calls, and transferring calls to the respective staff members
- Handling administrative and clerical duties as ordered by the bank manager
- Ensure office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- Organization and planning of meetings/events
- Managing courier, postal, ticket booking, and messages for the banking staff
- Operating office hardware (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Using email scheduling tools
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience working in a banking/financial services environment
- Outstanding communication and typing skills